Machu Picchu & Galapagos
Peru is one of the most diverse countries on the face of the Earth. You can find almost every type of weather there as well as world records for the number of butterflies, orchids, birds, whales, and other animal groups.
Ecuador – The State of the Andes has its name because of its location on the equator. Ecuador is situated in the northwest of South America and borders in the north with Colombia, in the east and south with Peru and bounds in the west upon the Pacific Ocean. The Galapagos Islands, situated in the Pacific Ocean, with a distance to the continent of about 1000 km, belongs to the national territory of Ecuador.
We have an excellent tour of 12 days for you to see the highlights of these two amazing countries.
· City tour of Cusco which was the capital of the Incan Empire.
· Guided visit to Machu Picchu, the “Lost city of the Incas” UNESCO World Heritage Site.
· Quito colonial city tour, bustling streets and squares in the largest historical old town of the Americas
· Visit the village of Peguche with its traditional looms, and its Andean instruments.
· Go to Magdalena, the Karanki community inhabit a paradise lost in time amongst llamas and condors, peaceful lagoons and the Imbabura Volcano
· Visit the Otavalo market where craft fairs can be found, then drive to Ibarra to take the train that crosses mysterious tunnels through the mountains.
· Arrive in the Afro-Ecuadorian community of Salinas whose inhabitants are known for their agricultural activity.
· All-inclusive 3-night top quality cruise to Galapagos.
Cost per person based on twin share
$7490.00, now $6490.00
Moreover, we have a special for this package. Choose one of the following options:
· Free local ticket to/from Galapagos
· Free cabin upgrade
This special is valid only until May 30th!!!
For more details please check our website
NB. Terms & conditions apply