1. LATINO HOLIDAYS is committed to best-practice privacy standards
2. Collecting Information
When you visit the LATINOS HOLIDAYS Web Site at www.latinoholidays.com.au, the personal information we collect is:
• what you tell us about yourself, for instance through emailing us, or sending a message through other means.
• information from other sources if necessary, with your consent.
3. Our use and disclosure of your personal information
LATINO HOLIDAYS will not use or disclose any information about you without your consent unless legally required to do so. We will take all reasonable steps to:
• keep information we hold about you secure, accurate and up to date; and
• ensure that our employees and volunteers respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us.
• Electronic mail addresses will not be added to a mailing list unless by consent.
4. How to access, correct or update your information
If at any time you want to know what personal information is held about you on our web site, you may request the details of that information by contacting LATINO HOLIDAYS website administration, by email at email@example.com, fax (+612) 97423499 (addressed to LATINO HOLIDAYS Website Administration) or post:
Shop 21 Chullora Marketplace,
355 Waterloo Rd.,
Chullora, Sydney, NSW, 2190
We will endeavour to provide you with the information within seven business days.
5. Information Logged
The following information is logged for statistical purposes only when you visit our web site:
• your IP server address
• your top level domain name
• the date and time of your visit to the site
• the pages you accessed and documents downloaded
• the previous site you have visited
• the type of browser you are using
6. Links to other sites
This site contains links to other sites. LATINO HOLIDAYS is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites.
7. Contact Details
You should notify us immediately if you believe there has been any unauthorised use of information you have provided by contacting website administration at the address above.