Check out our special for Brazil!
Brazil is always associated to endless Amazon jungle, wonderful beaches, Rio de Janeiro, carnival and samba. This is all correct but in reality, Brazil is much more, a huge country with many stunning scenarios. Brazil, a country of immense proportions and contrasts, has a mysterious attraction for many people.
We have a great special for you to see this beautiful country.
Cost per person based on twin share $
2050.00, Now $1710.00
Don’t miss this opportunity, this special is valid only until April 30th!!!
4 days in Rio de Janeiro
- City Tour
- Sugar Loaf
2 days in Iguazu
- Brazilian side of the waterfalls
- Argentinean side of the waterfalls
2 days in Salvador
- Farol da Barra (Lighthouse)
- Municipal Square, with a stop at the Lacerda Elevator for a breath-taking view of Baía de Todos os Santos (All Saints Bay).
- Pelourinho district, the city’s historic old town, UNESCO world heritage.
- Baroque Cathedral, built by the Jesuits in 1672 and Sao Francisco Church, Brazil’s most famous religious structure with its intricately carved gold-leafed rosewood interior, fine paintings and sculpture and valuable silver ornamentation.
For more details please check our website https://www.latinoholidays.com.au/brazils-rhythm/
NB. Terms & conditions apply